Re: Can someone test something for me?

Hi Chris,

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 15 February 2012 19:05

Subject: Re: Lubuntu Desktop

To: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>

Cc: Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gilmour, Scott" <sgilmour@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Le 02/10/2012 05:34 PM, Phill Whiteside a écrit :

> it was your good self who told me that I needed

> python-software-properties back in the days of about 10.04 :)

Ahh, but it was only to add a way to add PPA easily. Since we don't need

any PPA now, it's not necessary any more.

Regards,

Julien Lavergne

As there is no ppa required for 10.10 (which is gone), there is no need for
it. apart from 10.04 on
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall