Re: amd64+mac testing -- Install (auto-resize)

On 3/6/12 10:54 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
> I'm surmising it is the Section on "I installed, but Ubuntu won't
> boot / says "no bootable devices" / has a blinking cursor!" at

No cursor, it doesn't get that far.  It gets the normal grey screen that
you get when you power on the machine and then after a while it gives a
blinking folder icon with a question mark on it.

As mentioned, one partition is reachable by booting via CD.

Regards,
/Lars

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/daily/20120306/precise-alternate-amd64+mac.iso