Re: Ubiquity and Casper sprint

Thanks Phill.

For the record, we have several bugs reported against ubiquity from the
past releases :
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/775124 (or a
way to install Lubuntu on a < 4Gb hard drive).
-
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/775124>https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/830898
(no icon on the panel)

And Paul already reported than there are still many references to
Ubuntu, when ubiquity runs on Lubuntu (which I think, it's because some
parts of ubiquity don't use yet the magic feature from casper to show
the correct name of the derivative :))

Regards,
Julien Lavergne