Ubiquity and Casper sprint

Hi,

at the main QA meeting tonight, it was announced that a sprint (concentrate
on major bugs) will take next week, lasting from Monday --> Wednesday.
This, of course, is for the desktop iso's. I'll be posting full details up
as soon as I get them, but it was asked if our few Mac testers could really
concentrate on this sprint. They already have a good sized list of critical
bugs, and will be releasing one iso per day with their changes. I know that
I'm preaching to the converted, but it was pointed out that the devs really
need you good people to spend what time you can find spare to get as much
done in the limited time window there is. The ubiquity and casper items are
ubuntu global, so please do test both lubuntu and ubuntu to ensure the devs
have as much information about any bugs as possible.

On another note of testing, Julien is about ready to release a fix to add
bluetooth back in. Again, this will need testing as a matter of urgency.
Just to make it all more fun, both sets of testing will no doubt hit at
about the same time! Then we all get time to catch our breath before the
beta2 QA testing hits!

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

As ever, a big thank you to you all - without testers with the actual kit,
things would not happen.