Re: Fwd: [RFC] Drop Non-smp PowerPC Kernel Flavor

If I understand right, smp is compatible with the same hardware than
non-smp, with a very little performance impact. So I can't see any
problem if they drop the non-smp flavour.

If nobody have concern in the PPC tester community, let's them drop
this. I think they know what they are doing in this case :)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne