Re: Xubuntu reverting to non-pae kernel?

I saw it also, and still thinking about it. My point to keep pae by default was because nobody else done the same. I didn't want to maintain this exception only for us, and to give work to people only for this.

Since Xubuntu switch to non-pae by default, and the change to do it for us is very small, I am starting to think that we should do the same. Or, I can't see any point to not switch to non-pae by default.

Julien Lavergne