Visit to Indian Consulate

Hi guys,

I will not be able to attend the 'main'  QA meeting at 17:00 Hours
Wednesday 21st March [1]. Nor the Lubuntu meeting at 20:00 Hours[2] as I
will be returning from the interview for the visa I need for my up coming
training course in India.

At the 'main' meeting we are asked, in a 5 minute speed session, to report
on any Lubuntu QA news. It is slightly more complicated as we are in the
Ubiquity Sprint. It would be gratefully appreciated if one of you guys who
is up to speed on the mailing list for QA stuff could attend.

At the Lubuntu meeting, we are asked, in a 5 minute session, to report back
to Lubuntu any news from the QA meeting that was held at 17:00 UTC.

At this critical juncture in testing, could someone please volunteer to
take my place.

Thanks,

Phill.
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings