From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Ubiquity Installer Sprint
To: lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 19, 2012, 1:13 PM

Hi,
this was also mentioned in the Lubuntu meeting last week, can I ask as many as possible to help. For those new, please take a read of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing and feel free to join https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa you can ask any questions regarding testing on that mailing list.

Thanks,
Phill.