Re: Ubuntu Precise Beta 2 coming soon. Be ready to test your laptop.

Hi,

I have no idea. This is complete new news to me :/

Our launchpad accounts are fully valid, but as to what specific laptop
testing is I need to ask.

Hopefully I can get some details from 'main' QA a.s.a.p. It appears to be a
simple lack of communication. It is possibly my fault, but I do really try
to keep you guys "in the loop" as to what is happening :(

My Apologies,

Phill.