Re: Fw: Resignation from Xubuntu Project

Wow Charles,

I did wonder where you had gone for QA meetings. As an admin for lubuntu
and SII I really do not play politics. We've been there and got the
'T'-shirt.

I've cc'd both lubuntu-qa and SII. Charles, there is some some awesome work
being done for accessibilty that we cannot fully announce from SII. [1]

I fully appreciate what you do for accessbility, if you are able to type
please do a  /join #ssi We are building something wonderful,

I note that a request for ppc xubuntu went in really late. Our new
volunteers, on lubuntu, are hacking that area.

Are you still being available of accessibilty stuff? I do drill it into our
young team of web-devs that we have on SII.

[1] http://www.thesii.org/wiki/SpeechControl