Re: Possibly nonsensical crash reports

Lance,

Yes, I do believe we are talking about the same issue. I hardly ever use
the Update Manager
to check for updates as I CLI or filtered Synaptic updates. But to follow
the post install checks that
jbel built and recommended after making a new iso install.. I followed his
instructions and yes
I got a pcmanfm crash after the Update Manager ran and installed the new
updates. The crash
report may in fact not be accurate because I obviously did not have File
Manager pcmanfm open
when I was doing the updates.  Anyway. it had no effect on the
installations I got all the Lubuntu 12.04
amd64 isos & alternates tests done last night and did one i386 iso install
of whole drive because I
saw it was still not tested.

Like you, I think we are well on the way to have an excellent RC the first
Beta 2 installs went well.

nm_geo Greg