Re: Possibly nonsensical crash reports

Yeah,

we have a rock solid beta, as I added the staging ppa and ran by CLI for my
update. I did not see this error, as long as it is logged. I've just used
the Update Manager option to pull in 6 new items and had no crash. Can you
please re-check and see if it is still happening? The dreaded words
"partial upgrade" spring to mind.

As ever, guys, when I look at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/210/builds I see you guys all
over it & checking. A very humble thank-you from me to you awesome testers.
I never dreamed we would have so many people really pushing our release on
for testing.