Re: pcmanfm Testing

Perhaps, I have not made myself clear.. That seems to happen to me quite
often. During
iso testing I decided to run through the pcmanfm tests (since I have a bug
on pcmanfm)
and did not see the yellow address bar during the tests. I had hope one of
the 12.04 testers
would see if the yellow address bar shows up for them.  I agree it is a
useful feature, and I
am sure it works just not indicated with the yellow address bar. Thus we
need a modified
instructions or the yellow bar working.

nm_geo Greg