Re: killing old bugs.

hi Boss,

He's going round correcting them and is now aware of the "correct" response
and phrasing as I hopw was made clear in my email....Heck, even I can miss
you as bug raiser when we're doing a tidy up!

I'll add the links from the bug wiki on my email and yours to your written
section of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReportingBugs which already has
a link from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing

Karl already is now aware of using the correct phrasing. I will also drum
into them all not to touch bugs raised by, or assigned to you!

Sorry,

Phill.