From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: carsrcoffins23 <carsrcoffins23@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: PowerPC questions

It is nothing to do with lubuntu, it is asking for help with the ubuntu ppc system so they can try narrow down possible causes.

Thanks,

Phill.

On 28 March 2012 17:28, ∅ <maps.backward@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    i can't help but wonder why this is a failure in lubuntu. nautilus    is not the file manager nor is gedit the text editor. i would never    install these, personally. i think that lubuntu SHOULD work with    these but i wouldn't call that a critical failure on the part of the    beta.

    maybe i missed something?

    wxl