Re: kernel bug

I think it is a case of... don't put 3.0.0.18 on. I'm assuming that
3.0.0.19 will be forthcoming soon. We did have this breakage with one of
the 12.04 kernels, the teams are pretty fast to respond, and you always get
the choice in Grub to use an earlier kernel. It is for this exact reason we
strongly advise people to always keep their last known working kernel. It
is, of course, sods law that this happens just as we hit kernel freeze :)