Re: Lubuntu RC images

Lars,
I am going to check the spins tomorrow, our Lubuntu spins typically land
about 17:00 to 18:00 UTC.  I expect to use 20120419 for my initial
testing.  Good question on the notification. The ones I am subscribed to
maybe, but I zsync daily around lunch time here in the MDT USA so it really
doesn't matter to me. Good luck with your testing those macs.
nm_geo Greg