Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] System Requirements

I worked on the release notes.  FYI.
Also spent a lot of time on the "Download Lubuntu" page.

On the release notes, I mentioned a few crashes I kinow about,  also
mentioned the install problems.  Hopefully won't anger anyone.

The download lubuntu page isn't done, but....

thanks,
kanliot