Re: Caught in the Rebuild Again

mplayer is crashing often when I attempt to close mplayer-gnome.
Since apport won't be enabled at release, I intend to ignore the
crashing.
mplayer also rarely crashes when using the volume control, dragging
the seek/progress button.  This crash is annoying but is not common at
all.

one more thing to mention, is that these bugs seem to have not been
addressed by the developer.  I really don't know, but it seems like
there is a lack of development for all the xxx-gnome projects.

I think mplayer is usuable. (right now)  Is that what you mean by
'take a look at the bugs'  (sorry I really don't know what is going on
sometimes)

cheers,
kanliot