Re: System Requirements

Hi Steve,

if that IS a G3 with that memory spec, that is some achievement! Although,
with Ali managing to squeeze lubuntu-core onto a 64MB system (allbeit with
wicld) - such things are beginning to stop me thinking "You tried to do
what?!!"

@ Ali, did you get xxxterm working on that test rig?

If you could give some idea of how long the GUI install took, as Lars said
it ran slowly on his test rig. It's just so I can get some idea as to when
to recommend people to use the alternate install.