Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] System Requirements

hi Karl,

if Ali has gotten
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11832431&postcount=152 going
reasonably, with a bit of hacking & Steve has had it on 32 MB (albeit, very
slowly). giving people hope is important. Doing a minimal core install is
not for the faint of heart, but the core minimal install page is there for
such people.