Re: an S.O.S. (again!)

Ah ha you been watching huh?  I figured I could get the Xubuntu amd64
desktop & alternate as I had both zsynced at lunch just in case.  I had
tested them a little during previous testing so I was already ready when
Phill put out the SOS from jibel.

Thanks Lance but everything we do is as a team.  Lars has single handed
tested all our mac versions..  We be bad bro.
nm_geo Greg out