Re: Reasons..

Hi Lars.

As i mentioned in my earlier email, "THEY" chose a web provider when I
offered A FULLY FUNCTIONING DEDICATED SERVER with 10 Tb bandwidth each
month, 2 TB hard drive and 32Mb of RAM on a quad core system. It was turned
down because "they" did not like the idea of having a server that was not
guaranteed by "them".

Go do the maths,... we had the option of a share of thesii.org server
(which I own) and can give full access to, or we go and use a server system
that we have no control over at some university who are wondering how to
upgrade the site and our access is on the "TO DO" list.

Guess which one they chose.

Phill.