Re: Lubuntu QA

Hiyas wxl,

QA Co-ordinator monitors both the 'main' and lubuntu QA mailing lists,
asking for clarifications when needed. The QA-release site[1] to see how
testing is going. At the weekly Ubuntu QA meeting they give a quick heads
up as to any major issues and can also check if bugs reported on the
tracker affect more than just Lubuntu. They also give a quick Heads up as
to how testing is going on the weekly Lubuntu meeting. Being logged onto
#ubuntu-testing and #ubuntu-release is also a part of getting / asking for
information. Or put simply... ensuring everyone is kept 'in the loop'. Some
updating of the Lubuntu testing wiki[2] is also needed periodically.

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing