Just picked up my first Apple

Wow, Lars I really appreciate your Mac/Apple testing even more now.  I did
get a USB loaded with the precise-powerpc iso and i did get it to boot up,
but how in the world do you do a complete drive install and then do the
complete encrypted drive test?  I guess if you have a spare drive and
always start with some OS on the drive?  Anyway, a friend gave me a fully
functional PowerBook G4 and I got it working on the Mac Tiger OS so I
decided to check out the Lubuntu live/USB method much tougher than the PCs
iso.  I am such a novice with the G4 but I will try to help where I can on
the next spins.
Oh yeah, I had to lower the security a tad on my wireless GL54 ddwrt router
to get the G4 working,  Dropped from WPA2 to WPA personal and lowered my
encryption from AES to TKIP.  I will see if I can get a persistent USB
working next on Lubuntu precise-powerpc.iso.

Be Well,
Greg nm_geo

Follow ups