Re: Fwd: Quantal Daily ISO Testing for Alpha One

The best way to report bugs during the testing cycle is directly onto the
iso-tracker [1]. These are picked up with no further notification needed.
This cycle, there is additional work being carried out on Ubiquity. Last
cycle there was an extremely successful Ubiquity sprint, if there are bugs
flagged for Ubiquity that need a sprint; I'm sure one will occur.

1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/221/builds

On 4 June 2012 19:56, Karl Anliot <kanliot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> about ubiquity:
> I've reported a couple of bugs in ubiquity.  Hard to reproduce.  To
> this very minute, I'm convinced that it's bug-ridden.
> My experience last week confirimed my impression.  Ubiquity repeatedly
> crashed until I formatted my drive.  It literally crashed 4-5 times in
> a row.
>

> I guess I'm emotional about this, what's the proper way to tell Ubuntu
> not to think about adding features to ubiquity until they fix open
> bugs?
> kanliot

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.
Legal  |  Terms of Service  |  Charter of Rights  |  Contact Us