Re: A1 feedback

Do we have tester?? Yes sir, we have testers.. We could use more but
we have testers.

Lubuntu Alpha 1 was GOOD on amd64 & i386 desktop and alternate isos
for me. I do have a specific hardware issue with the panel volume
slider but an easy install work around. I ask Lance, and he had no bug
on  the panel volume slider.. So we feel it is my hardware
specifically.

The Lubuntu powerpc desktop iso on my PowerBook G4 I can get going and
the browser issue  is easy to fix with an install of FireFox after the
install completes. I have not had success with the powerpc alternate
yet... but that may change too.

The Lubuntu daily isos are going well too.  I have not installed the
new kernel to 12.04 but that may happen soon.

Now Xubuntu,  that has been a different story for me the dailys are
not going well on the amd64 desktop and alternate. I have Bugs on both
of those. .
OUT
nm_geo Greg