Re: A1 feedback

On 06/12/2012 03:14 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> 1. Do we have testers ?
> 2. Is the lack of major bug reports down to there being no major bugs?

Yes and yes, I think :)

Alpha 1 was very clean for me; in some ways this is expected, because it
doesn't have a lot of shiny new stuff in it, from an Lubuntu point of
view :)  For example, if later this cycle we get a pcmanfm/libfm release
1.0, as is quite likely, we'll fix some things ... and quite possibly
have some new issues to find and fix with it!

> The QA meeting is at 14:00 UTC, anything you good people want me to
> bring up?

Mostly just keep an eye on the PPC browser situation, I think.

One more (did I say this earlier?): apport now tells me when I try to
report a bug that is already known, but fails to provide me a link to
the Laundpad bug report concerned... can we please make it let me click
through to view that bug, or at least display the bug number for me?

> Are you running with A1's, trying out the new kernel on 12.04 etc.

Alpha 1 in a VM.  Works well for the kinds of things I do with it, so far.

Jonathan