Re: A1 feedback

Hi JM,

I asked, can you raise a bug for it.

(15:36:37) balloons: phillw, right now, if you hit details you can see the
bug number, I do know that
(15:36:43) balloons: it's the "duplicateof" tag
(15:36:53) balloons: however, the point is still well taken
(15:37:12) balloons: is there an enhancement request opened under apport?
if you file one, I'll bring it up directly
(15:37:27) balloons: apport is getting changes as usual over the course of
the cycle
(15:37:44) balloons: I think how it handles dupes could be improved.. and
your suggestion is a step towards that
(15:38:25) phillw: I'll ask JM to raise a bug.
(15:39:22) balloons: phillw, yes and then just pass the number to me if you
would. thanks!

On 13 June 2012 06:34, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 06/12/2012 03:14 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:
>
> > 1. Do we have testers ?
> > 2. Is the lack of major bug reports down to there being no major bugs?
>

> Yes and yes, I think :)
>
> Alpha 1 was very clean for me; in some ways this is expected, because it
> doesn't have a lot of shiny new stuff in it, from an Lubuntu point of
> view :)  For example, if later this cycle we get a pcmanfm/libfm release
> 1.0, as is quite likely, we'll fix some things ... and quite possibly
> have some new issues to find and fix with it!
>
> > The QA meeting is at 14:00 UTC, anything you good people want me to
> > bring up?
>

> Mostly just keep an eye on the PPC browser situation, I think.
>
> One more (did I say this earlier?): apport now tells me when I try to
> report a bug that is already known, but fails to provide me a link to
> the Laundpad bug report concerned... can we please make it let me click
> through to view that bug, or at least display the bug number for me?
>
> > Are you running with A1's, trying out the new kernel on 12.04 etc.
>

> Alpha 1 in a VM.  Works well for the kinds of things I do with it, so far.
>
> Jonathan

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.
Legal  |  Terms of Service  |  Charter of Rights  |  Contact Us