Lubuntu A2

Hi guys,

The push for the A2 RC's is due to begin 25th June and the pad [1] will go
back live then. As with all these things, timing always falls at a bad
point for me! My RHCE resit is due 29th June, so I'll not be about too
much.

@wxl, would you be kind enough to 'hold the fort' during the push for A2?
IMHO, Lubuntu-QA team all know what they're doing and will keep in touch
with themselves. As both Juilen & Jonathon also subscribe to this mailing
list, everyone should be in loop. Don't be afraid to email Juilen directly
if there is dev stuff you are unsure of. Kate (skaet on IRC), is also a
recipient from 'main QA'. It goes without saying (but I'll say it),
Nicholas (balloons on IRC) who is the QA co-ordinator / community manager /
test area writer etc. etc. Is also available. Don't be afraid to pop onto
#ubuntu-testing or #ubuntu-release if there are questions, all those on
those two channels appreciate the work that Lubuntu-QA does.

1. http://pad.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-release

Abusive E-mail? Please notify the Terms of Service monitor.
Legal  |  Terms of Service  |  Charter of Rights  |  Contact Us