NEWS, followed by some stuff we're trying to do.

Hi guys,

*<NEWS>*
*A note for all of you who tried to test the daily iso's today. Due to an
error in the archive, we couldn't build the daily iso's. I added a warning
to the top of the isotracker, and will attempt to update the notice board
when this occurs going forward. Should this happen again the information
should be more easily communicated to those that need it.*
*</NEWS>*
*
*
Rather more important stuff than a failed daily, please do have a good read
of what is going on.....

Even though these cases are not *Lubuntu* can you please try them out. It
is as much for the "look and feel" of the new system, where it says "do
this", "expect this"; that we are interested in. We have included all
variants.

As it is you guys, I've been given the extra okay for you to have look at
http://packages.qa.dev.stgraber.org/qatracker/milestones/224/builds/16281/testcases
as
it also covers non 'main' Live running. Go have a play, you cannot file
bugs, but can get a sense of what it is like.

P.S. Humph, and people talk about 'top posting", most of this should be at
the bottom !!!! LOL :D