Re: Participation in the milestones (Alpha ISO testing)

And, just when it could not get more fun.... There is a new kernel landing
overnight, this means all the ISO's for pretty much everything will be
respun manually tonight. For the mandatory tests this is not a massive
blow, as kernels either killl EVERYTHING or nothing. Yes, I know it's
frustrating!

P.S. .. Regarding http://qa.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-qa-google-hangouts/

Ubuntu QA Alpha 2 Hangout

There has been a change of plans, sorry for the short notice. We won’t be
broadcasting live today, but we will be available all day on freenode. Feel
free to poke us on IRC and ask as many questions as you deem necessary.
It never rains... they're concentrating on the manual respins of everything
& I'm absolutely sure, they could do without it as well!  freenode
#ubuntu-testing