From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3 July 2012 18:15
Subject: Re: Call for Testing: 12.10 Kernel on 12.04
To: ubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 So it's been a couple weeks. Thanks to everyone who's signed up and
contributed results. The kernel team has been busy following up; I
appreciate everyone's willingness to debug the problems found with that
team. Good work!

This testing has now been migrated over to the production tracker and can
be found here:

http://packages.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/223/builds

In addition, it's gotten an extra twist. The kernel team has put together a
list of common hardware they would like to ensure compatibility with. That
list can be found on this page. I'm asking those of you who are willing to
install and run the 12.10 testing kernels on precise to add your name to
that list under the hardware your device contains. You can find more info
on the wiki page itself.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Kernel

Thanks everyone!

Nicholas