Re: alpha 3

Hi Julien,

I forgot it is 4th July! I wondered where all the U.S.A. people were :)

Re: Ffox: I will have a chat with Nicholas and ask that he also has a chat
with the Canonical guy who 'looks after' ppc to see if this can be resolved
before the A3 so that we have it. Whilst Midori is still not fully
developed, it is used in couple of distros that I am aware of and does seem
to be actively developed. At least there is now a browser now installed by
default. Thanks for that.

It goes without saying that I will cc you any & all information received on
this matter.

Re: Artwork / other bugs / new applications etc. etc.: As and when uploads
are completed and hit the daily respins, would you be so kind as to send a
quick email to the Lubuntu-QA mailing list letting them know. I'm sure they
will eagerly pounce on them!