Lubuntu related bugs

Hi folks,

I'd appreciate your views on this proposal.

At present I get bug reports that affect lubuntu directly (e.g. lx ones)
and also ones that may affect lubuntu (e.g. chromium ones) and updates on
them. It means I don't need to look and find every bug and subscribe to it
in order to get progress.

Our dev team decide which 'global' bugs get onto that list.

I'd like for these updates to be forwarded here.

The plus side? you get first hand knowledge of things that are reported
along with resolutions

The down side? it will increase the amount of emails on this list.

If it would drive any of you away because of increased mailings, then it is
a non-starter. (It is usually a couple of emails a day, can go up to a few).

Your thoughts please,