Re: Lubuntu related bugs

On 07/08/2012 03:26 PM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> At present I get bug reports that affect lubuntu directly (e.g. lx
> ones) and also ones that may affect lubuntu (e.g. chromium ones) and
> updates on them. It means I don't need to look and find every bug
> and subscribe to it in order to get progress.

> Our dev team decide which 'global' bugs get onto that list.

> I'd like for these updates to be forwarded here.

I already get them.  Adding them to lubuntu-qa would therefore mean I
get all of them *twice*, which would be decidedly unhelpful.

What is the benefit of forcing all lubuntu-qa subscribers to get all of
these bug reports via lubuntu-qa?  Why not just let those who want them
subscribe to them, independent of lubuntu-qa -- as (I think) things are now?

I've forgotten exactly what I did to subscribe... probably some LP team
or other I joined?  Lubuntu Packages Team, perhaps?

Jonathan