Powerpc midori in lubuntu-desktop

Doing an occasional iso test on the Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal powerpc
desktop and found this problem.

The apparent default browser midori is not working in 12.10 powerpc
install.  Fortunately everything else installed clean and I added
firefox after the install. I logged the install as passed but can
change to failed and create a bug report against lubuntu-desktop or
midori (not sure which) to file the bug against.

I also tried to get midori working on other 12.10 quantals install
without sucess.  I did get it working on Lubuntu precise..

Greg nm_geo

Follow ups