Re: Fwd: ISO Testing Screencast

Hi Ron,

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but once I got this link from Nicholas;
I could think of no one better to actually test it (I just didn't tell you
:P ) You had a doubt of your use, I told you that being a new tester would
be invaluable. So it has proven. Nicholas is on vacation, but I know he
will take your comments on board once he returns.

thanks to every one who has so far replied, for every one else who has not;
please do go have a look at it and give some comments to improve it.

Thanks,

Phill.