From: Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] ISO Testing Cadence Week
To: "Nicholas Skaggs" <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 8:16 PM

Hi Nicholas,
in the past, the question has been raised about testers dong tests, only for them to be deleted the next day as a respin comes up. Are tests / bugs now being carried over?

what is the difference between cadence and the qa-testing milestones?
I will ensure our wiki area is updated with your reply.

On 7 August 2012 21:36, Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Cheers everyone. This week is a cadence week
      for iso testing. What that means for us is to test all of our
      ubuntu isos mandatory testcases at least once over the course of
      the week. A big thank you to those who are already leading the way
      on this with testing:

      gregfaith, michael-kroll, fabiomarconi, and
      doak-jackson

      These 4 have already reported results to the isotracker. Thanks!
      You may have noticed that the i386 ubuntu images had issues
      building, but by the time you read this those should be resolved.
      If you need help, check out the walkthrough page on the wiki
      and/or email the list. We're happy to help anyone through there
      first tests case.

      https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/ISO/Walkthrough

      Happy Testing everyone!

      Nicholas