Re: Survey Results

Hi,

I'm not into QA to be honest but as you know, I'm a facebook person so you
can count me in for any help as an admin. As to answer Qs, I'm not sure if
I will help.

Thanks!

P.S.
One of the things that I have always been asked: WHY so many pages, group,
etc?
Can we do that on the same Facebook Group that we do have right now? you
and me are admins on that group, Phill so what do you think? just a though!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 3:34 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Boss,
>
> you vanished during my internet disconnection.
>
> I have created an fb group [1] I hope that will improve the presence of QA
> team (which was flagged up on the review you held) and hope it can be used
> to bring new people on-line as an area we do not currently use.
>
> It is still a 'beta' release and so does not have a posh banner etc. but
> it is functional for you all to have a 'play' with.
>
> @ everyone, currently there are but a couple of admins; the reason for
> having a requirement to be approved is to cut down on spammers. I'd really
> appreciate some more admins for the area.
>
> Your thoughts please,
>
> Phill.
>
> 1, https://www.facebook.com/groups/432347580138081/
>
> On 16 August 2012 18:47, Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>>  The results to the quality survey I undertook a few weeks back are in:
>>

>> http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/08/quality-perceptions-survey-results.html
>>
>> Thank you to all who participated. There are some takeaways from the
>> survey and I'll likely be continuing to post more addressing the questions
>> and comments raised.
>>
>> The important takeaway here is that we as a QA community in ubuntu have
>> the ability to take ubuntu to the next level. There is so much potential.
>> Sometimes it's easy to get lost in the weeds of technical issues or
>> problems we all face. No, everything isn't perfect :-) However, I look
>> forward to continuing to drive ubuntu towards delivering better and better
>> experiences for all of us.
>>
>> Nicholas
>>

>> --

*Best Regards,
amjjawad*
Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad>| My
Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>