Fwd: 12.04.1 ISO Testing

Thanks everyone!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 August 2012 17:15
Subject: Re: 12.04.1 ISO Testing
To: ubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone who has already helped with the testing! I saw some great
bugs being found and worked -- on upgrades and inside the installer.
Excellent work! If you've not yet submitted a result, consider executing a
testcase that still needs to be run.

victor.zhou
jibel
fabiomarconi
psivaa
jr
smartboyhw
lbsolost
carla-sella
stgraber
patrickdk
claudio.arseni
liquidplay
jjfrv8-gmail
mcblackmar02
len-ovenwerks
fabrizioorsini
kitterman
luigitanese
bturner01
alessiogrossosgarrillo
kanliot

We still have need of someone who can help with the amd64+mac images
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/**qatracker/milestones/230/**builds/21390/testcases<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds/21390/testcases>
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/**qatracker/milestones/230/**builds/21400/testcases<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/230/builds/21400/testcases>

Sadly I don't have hardware here to help out with this :-( If you have
hardware and are able to help, consider submitting a result. Thanks
everyone!

Nicholas