Cadence Testing -- my thoughts on how the cycle has gone

I know, lots of emails today -- it's quite a week to be in QA :-)

We've been chatting on and off via the list about this idea of cadence testing, and the struggles we've hit. I wanted to share my thoughts and ideas on what's gone right and what's gone wrong with cadence testing this cycle.

http://www.theorangenotebook.com/2012/08/the-grand-cadence-experiment.html

Secondly, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in these cadence testing events. They were a mass of confusion and pain for you, I know. We learned many things from executing the events, and I'm proud to say together we achieved what was asked of us. Going forward however, I'd like us to continue the conversation of bringing in value and being a larger part of the release process. My goal is to keep you informed about what's going on so that can happen. We'll keep iterating forward!

Nicholas

Follow ups