Font-config warning in lubuntu 12.10 i386

I've got an old i386 machine that runs 12.04 fine but with 12.10 daily
(several versions) it will not finish booting.  After the text screen,
it comes up with a screenful of Fontconfig warnings. e.g.:

	Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/90-fonts-nanum.conf",
	line 40: Having multiple values in <test> isn't supported and
	may not works as expected.

I'll have this machine for a few more days at least so I can do a little
testing with it.  What other data would be needed before I file a bug
report?

Regards,
/Lars

Follow ups