Re: Font-config warning in lubuntu 12.10 i386

Hi Lars,

off the top of my head....  issue it to Ubiquity, that is the system that
does the installs. The devs can always re-allocate it later. Does it try to
make a bug report? If not, then I'd suggest using the bug-report function
to get the data off the system.

Thanks,

Phill.