Re: Font-config warning in lubuntu 12.10 i386

Hi Lance,

I can fly pretty fast by the seat of my pants, and I know several people do
not like IRC. But, it is still the fastest method for me to chat in real
time to people.

Can I assure you all that we do not bite on IRC. You do not even need a
fully functioing IRC client, below is a link that will work from any
browser [1]

1. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-testing