Re: Beta 1 QA release

Hi,

upon further investigation, the failure of the iso's being built was down
to a mis-understanding. Keeping you good testers "in the loop" has been
made more important.

Please do start testing [1]. Please do let me know if the re spins do not
carry bugs over.

Thanks,

Phill.
1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/232/builds