Re: ppc - yaboot

The install worked here, using the method you suggested Greg.  <cntl-Apple-T>.

Took a while, but it worked.

Used the 12.10 Desktop build for PPC

So now I have an install of 12.10 (Sept 5) on my hard disk, and it's working, but not entirely clean. Still have the wierd colouring on the tool bars top of the page. Same with the buttons.

Ron Mitchell