Re: xorg.conf files for PPC Mac

Hi Ron,

you do not need to know about editing wiki pages [1] [2]. A simple posting
up on here will get the are reviewed. Testers <> Wiki Editors, so please do
keep us updated as to anything you wish to be updated.

As ever, thanks for continued testing,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnEditing
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax