Re: ppc bugs - Desktop Beta 1

Hi,

yes, the boss of lubuntu runs under qemu, he does not have a physical
machine. Nor do other devs across ubuntu family. I cannot stress highly
enough how important it is that you guys with the physical equipment help
the devs out.... Go get some more people! From the general QA side, we will
help them, for ppc specific stuff I know you will help.