Re: PPC - Beta 1 Alternate

Whatever you guys decide re the separate ppc group.

Just for the record I can make both the install from live and the install from alternate ppc work here on my eMac G4 by copying an xorg.conf file from

http://mac.linux.be/content/xorgconf-emac-g4125-radeon-9200-debian-lenny

And it solved all the screen problems I was having. However a comment received on the bug report (1044180) suggested that all the files on the site I went to were "garbage" and that I should use the one I downloaded only as a last resort. After having tried a couple of arguements suggested to me, (at yaboot)

live nomodeset
live radeon.modeset=0

neither of which worked, I went back to my last resort. It may be "garbage" but it works for me.

Ron Mitchell

--
Ron Mitchell <rm2892@xxxxxxxxx>